Hughes Decorr understands the unique requirements for permanent and temporary displays in all retail environments. Our displays get noticed, liked and remembered using innovative and engaging materials and fixtures. Our in-house research team works with our design studio to ensure alignment with brand strategy and the retail environment. All our displays are strategically designed in accordance with your brand guide and objectives, expertly manufactured and professionally installed. We immerse ourselves in your brand to ensure that we deliver against prescribed goals and become an extension of your marketing team.
- Temporary Displays
- Semi-Permanent Displays
- Interactive Displays
- Custom POP Display and Assembly
- Assemble and Co-Packing Case, PDQ, Floor Stand,
- Quarter, Half & Full Pallet Displays
Our in-house co-packing division – Packmetrics – leverages a proactive approach to quality. Utilizing employee involvement at all levels, we strive to identify operations and quality inefficiencies before they occur. Being proactive allows us to identify potential problems to avert and avoid possible inefficiencies and disruptions. With quality at the forefront of our mission, continuous improvement efforts continue to elevate our capabilities and proven track record.
Our comprehensive checklist is made up of customer requirements combined with over twenty years of industry experience ensures quality at every touchpoint. ISO 9001-certified quality systems and customized job specification equip our employees with accurate and timely information.
Critical Areas Represented in Our Quality Systems
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified, Federal Registered and Licensed, DEL Approved Specifications / Assembly Instructions Generated for Each Project
- Job-Specific Check Sheets
- Incoming Inspections
- Prototypes / 1st Inspection Documentation
- Operator / Assembly Training
- Lot / Batch Tracking
- Barcodes Scanned & Verified by ANSI & Traditional Standards